Warm in Winter, cool in summer. Heat pumps are one of the most efficient ways to heat your home.
Looking for a heat pump in Whangarei?
Living in a warm, dry house during winter is not only adding comfort to your life, it also is a lot healthier than being surrounded by coldness and dampness. The World Organisation recommends a minimum indoor temperature of 18 degrees in order to decrease the risk of respiratory illnesses.
Heat pumps are by far the most efficient and cost-effective way to ensure the temperature inside your home is at a comfortable level and there is no excess moisture circulating around. In fact, heat pumps do a lot more than just heat your home. They also offer air-conditioning during summer and reduce humidity inside your house.
Because they don’t generate heat themselves, heat pumps cost a lot less than traditional gas heaters and air conditioners. They work by moving air around, pumping warm air from outside into your home in winter and pumping it outside during summertime to keep your house cool.
However, installing and maintaining a heat pump is only one part of the process. In order to fully maximise the benefits, you need to find a system that meets your requirements. It is very important to make the right decision in an industry where there are so many options as to what size you want or which brand or model you prefer.
It is important to know if the heat pump you are considering is fit for purpose. That is where Revolve Electrical Solutions can help. We size the correct heat pump system for your house and provide the back-up service to give you the peace of mind that you have made the right choice. We provide ongoing service and can schedule regular maintenance checks to ensure you are getting the most out of your heat pump.
We specialize in Toshiba models simply because they guarantee high quality and are extremely efficient. They are also more cost-effective than other brands, offer a range of stylish designs and come with an innovative technology that minimises energy costs and reduces your carbon footprint.
To ensure you find the perfect fit for your home or office, we provide free quotes on heat pump systems and offer advice on which size and model best suits your needs. Whether you choose one of our Toshiba models or supply your own, we carry out installation and provide ongoing servicing.
Simply get in touch today to discuss your heating, cooling and air ventilation needs and receive a free, no-obligation quote.
What to Know About Heat Pump Installation in Whangarei
Is a heat pump installation for your Whangarei home the right choice? This unique hardware is the ideal solution when you want to enjoy quality cooling in the summer and drier, warmer air in the winter. Operating on the same refrigeration principles that help keep your food cool or run a traditional air conditioner, heat pumps run that cycle but in reverse. They take heat from the outside environment and bring it inside, all while providing a de-humidifying effect. As an all-in-one unit, it can be the perfect choice for your home.
However, heat pumps aren’t a “one size fits all” solution. Not every unit is ideal for every home, and some spaces may need more than one to provide adequate climate control. At Revolve Electrical Solutions, we’re here to de-mystify this technology for you while providing a pathway to a brand new installation. First, let’s look more closely at why heat pumps are worth your attention, then consider how we can help now and in the future.
The Best Reasons to Use Heat Pumps in Whangarei
Why should you switch to a heat pump or have one installed over a more traditional heating or cooling setup? There are many excellent reasons to use a heat pump, but we think three points are most worthy of your attention. They include:
- Energy efficiency. Unlike traditional gas or oil-fired furnaces, ducted heat pump systems use a comparatively small amount of power to achieve the same results.
- Humidity reduction. Heat pumps are very good at removing humidity from your home. Combined with other efforts, such as better sealing of air leaks and gaps in your rooms, it’s possible to reduce wintertime dampness and enjoy a healthier, more comfortable environment.
- Ease of use. Installation is quick and simple, and maintenance is nothing to stress about when you stay on top of regular milestones.
What Sets Revolve Electrical Solutions Apart as Heat Pump Installers for Whangarei?
When you decide to take advantage of those benefits for your home or office, why should you choose our team for ducted heat pump installation? When you consider what makes us stand out from the crowd, the choice is an easy one. Take a quick look at how we achieve excellence for our clients:
- We provide entirely free on-site visits, consultations, and quotes. Let’s start a conversation together about how to add a heat pump to your home before the next seasonal extremes arrive. We’ll cover all the information you need to know about ducted heat pumps.
- We exercise particular care in selecting units for each home, meticulously calculating the necessary capacity for efficient and effective heating and cooling all year round.
- We’re here to help you over the long haul. When things don’t work right, or your system breaks down, we’ll be here to help.
What You Should Know About Heat Pump Maintenance
Once we’ve installed your new heat pump and you begin to enjoy using it, it’s easy to take its efficient heating and cooling operations for granted. However, you’ll need to consider investing some time and effort into periodic maintenance to keep it running at its best. Here’s what you need to know about that:
- Always change your heat pump filter regularly. These filters not only cut down on the number of allergens floating in your air, but they protect your unit’s efficiency, too.
- Call for maintenance if you notice new and strange noises, poor efficiency in operation, or foul odours in your air. These are often signs of internal problems with one portion of the system. A professional’s insight is the easiest way to reach a solution.
- Periodic maintenance on the order of once or twice a year is a good idea to catch issues early and provide professional deep cleaning of the unit.